Monday, October 10, 2016

I Love my Mummy!

Well, I just have to say that this is about the cutest thing I have made in awhile. Of course this is my time of the year. I love it. I love what it stands for. I love the colors. I love the cooler sunny days. I love the leaves on the ground. Can I just simply say: I love it all! I am a fan of Missouri Star Quilt company. Because of them, I am a follower of Rob from Man Sewing. He is funny and full of life. He has many interesting and fun tutorials. This one really caught my eye. I just had to make it. It is a pattern from Indygo Junction by Amy Barickman. It was so fun and easy to make. My youngest was home from College when I was in my studio last night. Because he had mentioned earlier he wanted some decorations for his dorm room- I gave this to him. I will have to make this again, so that I have one for my sewing studio. The day is sunny and promising of accomplishing much.... so I am off to tackle it all. Tomorrow is another day.
 My adorable Mummy pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment