Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Marissa!!

Wow, can you believe that today is my daughter's 21st Birthday??!!! I can't. It really feels like yesterday that she was born. Reliving her birth has been played over and over in my mind since I woke up. I really miss her. She is a Senior at Ohio University. She is currently on an Internship in California for her major. She is taking Script writing and Producing----so I think that California is a good place for her to be right now. It is good in some ways and others not so much. I miss the heck out of her. Wish I could be there for her Birthday. I wish I could be like Samantha Stevens from Bewitch and wiggle my nose and magically be in California with her. Ahhhhh life. I am so proud of her. She is fearless, strong, confident, organized, self driven, kind, and compassionate. I could not ask for a better daughter. I love you in bunches Marissa. Enjoy your day and stay safe. We will be with you soon my Italian/Irish Princess.xoxoxoxoxoxo
Marissa with her first car on her 16th Birthday

Marissa and our kitty Smokey
Senior Prom

Queen of the Prom

High School Graduation

High School Graduation

Orientation Day at Ohio University

Me and Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment